We want to change how the world makes decisions about how we use the 1% of accessible water on the earth, and how those decisions are communicated.
- 7 + years experience of groundwater modelling, with some knowledge of analytical element methods preferred.
- Confident use of python for data analysis, GIS and geometry related tasks. We use python as our tool of choice for model development and it will be used on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with a track record of relishing the problem solving aspect of numerical modelling!
- A desire to improve how complex mathematical models are explained and communicated to the non-expert.
We are fully committed to diversity, gender equality and flexible working and will consider requests for full or part-time working patterns with home based working to suit. A life-work balance (deliberately with ‘life’ first) is essential for a sustainable future.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to come as they are, embrace discomfort (i.e. being stretched technically) for that is where we grow, create visible and invisible change, and have a relentless curiosity about the world around them. For more details take a look at our ‘Values’ page.
We don’t operate like a conventional business – there is no quick answer to where?
We work from home, the café, the beach – wherever you feel most inspired to be your best.
We do however acknowledge the benefit of face-to-face time and incorporate this through team days or local catch ups (typically Cardiff, or Cambridge/London).
- B Corp status: Google it if you don’t know what it means!
- Strong sense of purpose
- 1% contribution to planet
- Wellbeing prioritised
- Flexible working
- Mental health days
- Volunteering and Team away days
- 27 days leave + bank holidays